The MAC Quite Cute collection is filled with light, fun pastel colors.
This is an average size 23-piece collection, not as big as Venomous Villain as well as the Wonder Woman.
What's in the collection:
- Miss Behave – Light beige with pearly mint green heart
- Giggly – Light pink with pearly plum heart
- Sakura – Lavender with pearly magenta heart
- Little Girl type – Creamy pale lavender
- Ice Cream Cake – Creamy blue pink
- Mischievous Mint – Creamy pale blue mint
- Noisy Black – Black
- Zoom Black – Rich black
- Goody Goody Gum Drop- Light white pink (satin)
- Boycrazy – Pale lavender with silver pearl (lustre)
- Moshi Moshi! – Pale white green gold (frost)
- Azuki Bean – Mid-tone dirty violet (frost)
- #7 Lash
- Playing Koi – Creamy white peach pink (satin)
- Quite Cute – Creamy bright whitened lavender (cremesheen)
- Saint Germain – Clean pastel pink (amplified)
- Candy Yum-Yum – Matte neon pink (matte)
- Play Time – Creamy intense violet (cremesheen)
- Bubble tea – Creamy pale nude
- Fashion Fanatic – Creamy pale pink
- Girl ♥ Boy – Bright light blue pink
- I ♥ U – Creamy mid-tone purple
Naked Liner – Light neutral
In Synch – Bright yellow pink
Boldly Bare – Dirty red brown
Penultimate Eye Liner
Rapidblack – True black
The MAC Shangri-la counter display:
|ooops, just used my camphone!|
Even though the launch is on Friday, I asked Carlos if I can already buy the polishes today (they received the stocks early). He said yes, woohoo!
So here they are!
|in case you're wondering, I'm wearing a Tony Moly nail polish|
don't know the shade haha!
Unfortunately, MAC Shang branch doesn't have the Mischievous Mint nail polish waaaaaaah! It's the shade I wanted the most! *sniff*
I even offered to buy the tester bottle hahaha! It's just soooooooo pretty!
Weird right? They managed to get a tester bottle but no stocks? Sigh, only in the Philippines!
Anyway, the pink polish reminds me of NYX Girly I swatched weeks ago:
|from my multiply site|
Contact Numbers for MAC Branches as follows:
556-0422 [Marrionaud MOA]
Hope that helps!
PS. I saw Candy Yum Yum lipstick, neon kung neon! Schiap looks so demure compared to it! LOL!